Who We Are: Brisbane Commercial Fitout and Refurbishment experts. Our core focus of assisting clients’ needs has remained in our heart since we began in 1983 as a small maintenance business, and we have continued to grow and develop into a holistic commercial fitout and construction firm providing an end to end experience for our clients. We continue to exceed client expectations with our quality interior spaces, as we draw on the knowledge, skills, and experience of over 20 expert professionals with extensive backgrounds in design and construction.
Why you should choose us?
- We get it. Priority understands that your organisation is as unique as each member of your team, and therefore your project is just as unique. Our team will work with you to develop an inspiring and functional interior space for your business needs. Your workspace is your organisation’s ‘home’ and we apply a person centric approach to develop your space with emotion and
- We’ve been here a while.Priority has a proven track record, built from over 30 years of experience in providing bespoke fitout and maintenance services.
- We’re local. Our owners are actively involved in the business, taking responsibility for your project.
Consideration of the social and environmental impact we have on the community, as well as the financial implications of our business decisions, form our primary principles with regard to how we conduct our business.
We strive to achieve best practice in the areas of community, marketplace, ethics, people and environment. At Priority, we firmly believe that we are:
- Understanding of every client’s purpose and end goals.
- Competent to deliver quality, inspiring and effective results.
- Cooperative and collaborative.
- Ethical, guided by our strong morals and values.
- Strong in our belief in our expert team and holistic services.
- Able to prioritise what is vital to our ethos.
- Realistic in our vision as a company.
With team members who are experts in our field and supported by our carefully built business management systems, we provide our clients with design and construct, interior design and construction services that result in the development of functional and innovative environments ideally suited for their use.
Our culture can be summed up in three words – positive, relaxed, professionalism. You can expect us to be professional at all times, with an optimistic, gentle approach. You too will experience the contagiousness of our philosophy, particularly on our project sites, where everyone works together toward a common goal – a creative project, delivered on time, and to the highest standard. How do we achieve this?
- Our designers – create innovative, functional concepts and layouts
- Our project managers – lead and facilitate our services from initial contact through to project handover
- Our estimators – analyse and resolve the details of every design and project component, compiling accurate construction costs
- Our project administrators – coordinate and manage the project construction, monitoring time, cost, quality and safety
- Our maintenance team – assists with ongoing support
- Our administration team – provide critical administrative support throughout the organisation
- Our marketing team – develop our brand and services to meet future client needs.
We work with a range of tenants, building owners, agents, facilities managers, project managers, architects and design firms on a range of different project types including commercial, office, retail, hospitality, healthcare, education and industrial fitouts. Some of our clients include:
Certified Management Systems
We have undergone a thorough auditing process to ensure we meet the International Standard requirements for Quality Assurance (QA). Through earning QA certification, this demonstrates Priority’s commitment to consistently delivering quality projects and services that meet our client’s requirements.
We have undergone a thorough auditing process to ensure we meet and comply with AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management System. AS/NZS 4801:2001 is used as the benchmark to assess Occupational Health and Safety Management systems for organisations in Australia and New Zealand and is implemented to reduce workplace illness and injury.